Our taxis are and will remain safe – even in Corona times
Comfort and safety have always been of utmost importance to us. And in these times, in particular, they are being given even higher priority. Protecting our guests and staff from infection is our prime concern. We make every effort to ensure that your transfer from the railway station or airport to your accommodation, or any short trips you may make with us in the Arlberg region, are as comfortable and safe as possible.
With regard to Covid-19, we have put the following protective measures in place:
- All our drivers take full personal responsibility for observing their own health vigilantly. In addition to taking their temperatures every day, all members of ‘Der Lecher’ team undergo a Covid-19 test on a weekly basis.
- It has always been our policy to thoroughly clean and disinfect our vehicles on a regular basis. In view of the current situation, we have considerably increased the frequency with which this is carried out.
- We guarantee the best possible ventilation and airing of our vehicle interiors.
- All contact surfaces, such as door handles, safety belts etc., are disinfected several times each day.
- All drivers and passengers are required to wear masks covering nose and mouth. (Exception: children up to the age of 6 years or passengers for whom the wearing of a mask is not possible for health reasons)
- Hand disinfectant is available in all vehicles.
What can you, as passengers, do to enhance safety in our vehicles?
- The passenger seat may NOT be used until further notice. We thank you for your understanding.
- If possible, please disinfect your hands before or upon entering the vehicle. Hand sanitizers and/or disinfection wipes are available for your use in all our vehicles.
- We kindly request that you – like our drivers – wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. Should you not have a mask handy, we will be happy to provide you with one (free of charge for transfer passengers; 1 euro per mask for short trip passengers)
- Our drivers will not offer you their hand upon greeting you. This is in no way a sign of impoliteness; rather, this is for your and their own protection.
Any more questions?
We fully understand that you may feel insecure owing to the current situation and that you may have questions regarding your transfer. We’re more than happy to help at any time. Simply give us a call on +43 (0)5583 2501.
We are confident that together we can find just the right balance between a pleasant holiday AND a safe one. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you!